MYiMsuite (“we” or “us”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. MYiMsuite takes care to ensure that the information you provide to us is protected and managed in accordance with the requirements of all relevant Data Protection Regulation.
MYiMsuite is owned and operated by DAB WEB ENTERPRISES Ltd., located at 36-40 Doncaster Road, Barnsley, South Yorkshire, England, S70 1TL.
What Information Do You Collect?
- We collect information from you, such as your name, home address and email address, when you register on our website to use our products and/or services.
- We will only ask you for information that we require to fulfil our duty in providing you with our products and/or services or for internal research purposes.
- We may collect non-personal information, such as your IP address, for the purposes of providing our products and services and monitoring the traffic we receive to our website.
What Do We Use Your Information For?
Any information that we collect from you may be used in any of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience, such as presenting you with information that we think is relevant to you.
- To improve our products and services, for example we may contact you to request your feedback.
- To process orders and transactions.
- To keep you informed of important updates to our products and services. We may periodically let you know about other news and offers.
- We may share the information that we collect from you with other companies within our group (but not third parties).
- We will only do this to provide you with information on products and services that we feel you may be interested in.
- We will always allow you to opt-out / unsubscribe from receiving these other types of information.
MYiMsuite may obtain information about your use of its Services by using web beacons and by placing a cookie, which is a small file, on your mobile device and/or computer’s hard disk. We use two types of cookies:
- Functionality Cookies - these cookies recognize you whenever you visit our websites or Apps and remember your user preferences. (They also speed up access to our websites and the Apps (so you do not have to login each time).
- Advertising Cookies - these cookies are used to build a profile about you so that our marketing and advertising campaigns are more relevant to you.
- Many web browsers automatically accept cookies, others may not. However, you can change your browser settings to either accept or reject cookies, according to your preference.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
The information that you provide to us will never be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any third party for any reason whatsoever, without your prior consent, other than for the express purpose of providing you with our products and services.
All sensitive information is transmitted to/from us via secure socket layer (SSL), a technology that encrypts and protects your information as it is sent to us. No sensitive information, such as credit card details, are stored by us. We take every reasonable effort to ensure that access to your information is limited to only those within our company who require access to it to fulfil our duties in providing you with our products and services.
How Do We Store Your Information?
Your data is stored on a highly secure server and any data will be stored and retained by us for no longer than is necessary and at most for no more than 6 years after the date on which you are no longer registered as an active user of MYiMsuite.
Do We Disclose Any Information To Third Parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to third parties any of your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in providing our products and services, so long as those third parties agree to keep your information confidential and secure. We may also release your information where it is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our policies, or to protect ours or other rights, property or safety. Non-personally identifiable information, such as Your IP address, may be provided to third parties for the purposes of monitoring our website traffic, research and other uses.
Can You See What Information You Hold About Me?
You may request a copy of any personal information that we hold on you by contacting Us. Please allow a reasonable amount of time for us to fulfil your request. You may ask us to amend or remove any personal information that we hold on You. We will fulfil your request as far as we are reasonably able to.
MYiMsuite takes the security of your data very seriously. We will take appropriate security measures against unlawful or unauthorised processing of your information and against the accidental loss of, or damage to, your information.
Our objectives are:
- Confidentiality - only authorised people can access the information.
- Integrity - information should be accurate and suitable for the purpose for which it is processed.
- Availability - authorised users should be able to access the data if they need it for authorized purposes.
If you are unhappy with how we have used your personal information then please let us know, so we can launch an investigation. You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office.